Friday, February 12, 2010

TRANSIMVANIA RESET (again)

Unfortunately, due to technical issues surrounding the game (severe instability and loss of World Adventure accessibility), I had to do a complete reinstall of the Sims 2 + World Adventures. This meant that I needed to erase everything and I mean everything from my computer and start afresh. I still have notes of the last few weeks of series 4, so on request I will post them, but from here on in, its series 5.

This happened a while ago now. I've been playing a separate neighbourhood from Transimvania for a bit. Unfortunately it seems that there may be another reset involved. At present I am feeling very disappointed with EA. Their EPs are incredibly buggy, and their bug fixes and patches tend to do more harm than good.

Anyhow, we will see how we go this time . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment